Select the nearest larger standard size and enter your custom dimensions in the 'notes' section during checkout.
- Available in 6 inch thickness, the Orthopedic Support Memory Foam Mattress is ideal for anyone who is currently using a cotton, coir or basic PU foam mattress, and is looking to upgrade to something substantially more comfortable.
- The top (comfort) layer of this mattress is made from our proprietary thermo-adapt memory foam that is both temperature & pressure sensitive meaning that it tends to mould itself to the shape of your body. This means that you no longer have to worry about blood circulation getting cut off while you sleep and ~ 80% less tossing & turning through the night. The base (support) layer is made from our signature high resilience (HR) foam that works through the night to counter the force of gravity that is pulling your body downwards, and in the process ensures that every part of your body is adequately supported.
- This mattress also comes with a Bamboo fabric cover that is super absorbent and helps keep you cool, besides being dust mite & allergen resistant.
- It features zero partner disturbance technology meaning that if your partner / child / pet jumps around on the other side of the bed, you will likely sleep through it.
- The mattress is reversible and can be used on either side. On a scale of 1 to 10, where one is soft as a ball of feathers and 10 is hard as a plank of wood, the top surface is 6/10 whereas the bottom surface is 8/10.
Care Instructions: Rotate every 3 months & flip every 6 months
Warranty: 10 years (Applicable only on purchases from 1st September, 2021)
Dispatch: Within 2 Working Days (Except Custom Size)